Change is a constant. In times of uncertainty, the assistance of a trained psychologist can prove invaluable in influencing a change for the better.
The initial experience of being taken out of one’s comfort zone can be unsettling. However, the power of the therapeutic relationship can offer an individual support through the process.
- Identifying painful thoughts and feelings
- Effective coping strategies
- Reduced stress and worry
- Confidence building
- Regaining personal control
- Management of emotions
- Breaking self-defeating habits
- Better communication and assertiveness
Principal Areas of Practice
- Anger Management
- Loss and Grief
- Workplace issues
- Life transitions